Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Greetings to all!
I put an exclamation point to begin with, because this is indeed an exciting day. At 11:01 April 28, 2009, I became a grandma to a darling baby boy. We are glad that he is here safe and sound. He weighed 9lbs.7oz. and was 21inches long. They are going to name him Eian Kirk Farr.(Or it could be Ian)I was too excited to ask. The only one we were missing was our heavenly dad and husband. We had a few tears. We're sure he was there and maybe that's why it took a few days longer, because he was saying goodbye. He at least had the chance to be the first one to see him. Something he would really love.
We are praying for all the other babies and young and older children in the family every day. Mother and I take quite a few names to the temple each time we go.
I also finished my lymphatic class last night. I am now known as a Lymphatic Practitioner. I have a lot to learn. Our lymphatic system is such an amazing part of us. I have really learned to love our Savior more and honor his works because of this amazing body He created for us and the incredible opportunity we have to use it reverently and be and instrument in His hands for good and peace for His children here on the earth.

Well I promised Tara I'd find a sign announcing this heavenly gift, so I'd better sign off. Love you all and I'll post pictures when Janell shows me how.
It's now about 7:00 p.m. and I'm back from seeing the cutest baby on earth. If the others are as cute as he is, we're going to have a cute bunch of 2009 kids.
Linda

5 comments:

M. Nelson said...

Yeah! Congratulations!

Nelson Nine said...

Soooo Cool! If he is as cute as Kinsley, he is gorgeous.

Dana said...

We are soooo excited for you - and I'm sure Tara is relieved to finally having that baby!!

Michael said...

Congrats, Grandma!

Nelson Nine said...

He is sooo cute and soooooooo big!