Friday, May 1, 2009


Mountains are one of my favorite places to visit and be. I love the smell, the breeze and every sound. While eating breakfast two or three days ago mom declared. "There's a squirrel in the garden area." I thought, oh sure. I've seen quail, but never a squirrel. I finally got up and looked out the window and sure enough there he was eating apricot seeds. I even walked out to see him and I got quite close. He just ran back and forth to the garden and up the fence. We watched him for quite some time. Well, I guess I got my canyon early. It was quite fun.

We are now at Ken and Janell's and we've had a great time. Yesterday we went to see one of his firings. It was quite spectacular! Out of all of the children and adults that were there, who should let out a scream, when the sound finally reached us? You've got it! It was me. I hope this is coming out right. Janell is determined to help me learn to scan and blog. Thank goodness she is patient. Well, here goes.

2 comments:

M. Nelson said...

If a squirrel is that exciting then you MUST come and visit. We've had deer, raccoons, foxes, squirrels, wild turkey, woodpeckers, cardinals and frogs in our backyard.

I'm glad you had a great time in Brigham. And your grandson is adorable.

Janell said...

Your pictures are perfect! What a great student!!!

PS - Come again soon!