Saturday, May 9, 2009

Well, here I am again. I heard a ring on the phone and who should it be, but my mentor on the computer, Janell. She really has a lot of patience, because she is determined to make me computer literate. She wants a fancier blog with pictures. Imagine that! I am determined to get this, so my next two goals are to be able to put pictures on my blog and finish the quilts I started. Oh and Turley wants me to have at least 10 snowflakes by the time I see her next. I hope the snow isn't flying by then.
Well, now that I have completely rambled and you're falling asleep, here goes. This is what I want my orchid to look like. Now I'm sure I've lost you all completely, so you won't notice if I did this right.

3 comments:

Janell said...

You're such a good student! :-)

M. Nelson said...

You are quickly becoming a blogging pro!

Nelson Nine said...

Wow, I am so impressed!