Saturday, August 1, 2009

Greetings to all the bloggers!
I know you think I'm lost, but I've been on vacation with my typing fingers. They wanted to work, but then they said, "We are on vacation!" Now don't you think that's a great excuse?

I seem to have a conscience at Janell's and so here I am again. Yesterday was a celebrating day for me. I drove all this way by myself. For those of you who have not had trouble with your nervous system, this will probably sound crazy, but for me it was a milestone. God does answer prayers. I wanted to see Ashley's play, so I prayed I'd know if it was right. Ten minutes later Janell called and she always has great advice, as you all know from reading her blogs, and she said, "Come!", so here I am. I made it half way and now I'm on the second leg. Thanks for answers!

It's fun being a grandma, except I sure know I need to exercise. Kynslie wanted me to chase her Thursday and I did some huffing and puffing. My legs snap and have the sound of pretzels when they bend. Ian is sooooooooooooo cute. He is very alert and laughs out loud. He weighs 15 lbs. and is 22 inches long. He loves everyone. Eric is in Canada and sends great e-mails to cheer us up. Tara finished her Masters Degree this summer and Seth is enhancing the environment with his landscaping. Well, it's time for me to be on my way. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Dana said...

It is so good to hear from you again! I've missed your blogging :) I'm glad you have such a cute niece and nephew. I've heard the same sentiments from my mom...she says its definitely a good thing she had kids when she was younger :)

M. Nelson said...

Welcome back! I've missed you. I'm glad your family is doing so well. I look forward to visiting with you soon.

Janell said...

I'm so proud of you! You'll be a computer expert before you know it!

tweston said...

I'll just echo what everyone has already said: It's good to see a blog post from Aunt Linda! Mom told me your computer is down, sorry to hear that! Hopefully it will be working soon! Love you!

Tammy

Nelson Nine said...

Good Girl! We loved having you come. Come again!