Thursday, February 4, 2010

LUNCH AT SCHOOL WITH MY CUTE GIRLS



Well, here I am again at Janell's doing my blog. She just has the right vibes that get me going.

I had the greatest day on Monday! I stopped at Hickory Kist in Spanish Fork and picked up Tara's and Kynslie's favorite sandwiches, chips and cookies and headed off to Brockbank Elementary. On Mondays Kynslie goes to pre-school at Tara's school, so I thought it would be fun to have lunch with both of them before she went home and Tara had her next class.

Kynslie is now four and loves everything about school, so we had a great time just visiting and chatting. It brought back great memories of good times and most of all I was able to spend some time with my girls.

I loved reading all about what the rest of you are doing with your children and grandchildren so I decided to add a little of my own. I then went to take Kynslie home and spend a little time with my little man Ian. He's so cute and active. He's nine months old now and pulling himself up to the furniture. He also loves to dance. I'm sure George would love that. All in all I had a great afternoon.

4 comments:

Janell said...

So cute! They're both growing up so big!

tweston said...

Your grandkids, are so stinkin' cute! I'm so glad you got to spend time with them! Love you! :D

Nelson Nine said...

Can they be that big already?! they are so cute, oh and I mean the Mom too!

Gail said...

Tara's kids are adorable!